Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sick boy

We are fine now, but R and I were pretty sick last week.  I tried to spend a lot of time in bed, and for the first time since he was an infant I brought him into our bed for naps.  He LOVES it.  He’s getting to the age where naps don’t really happen everyday and if he’s not tired enough he will keep B awake for hours playing and chatting from their cribs, so putting him in our bed was a way to help ensure everyone got their sleep.  R even stretches over the side of his crib and hands B toys, books, and blankets.  I have come in to see B in a sea of paraphernalia and R has nothing left in his crib!  The boys have definitely bonded and last week while I was out with the girls S put the boys to bed and overheard R saying, “I love you Bear”.  Then today, S took R out to Mitsuwa (Japanese Market) and he was asking Daddy, “Where’s Bear?” (he was home with me!).  R shares very, very well and I’m so blessed that these 4 kids, all with very different personalities, are so kind and loving to each other. 

DSCN0886

No comments: