Sunday, June 3, 2012

Adventures

Today we are downtown for the girls opera. because of a marathon many roads were closed and I wanted take them out to eat right before
rehersal so we arrived around 10am. We walked for awhile and had a bite at a greasy spoon.















Rehersal was at noon and the show is not until 3 so I started walking and before I knew it bear was asleep in the stroller and rusty was looking tired so I put on my ergo carrier and tossed Russell in. He fell asleep smiling. Both boys slept about an hour while I walked around the streets of San Diego. I got some odd looks having a three year old strapped to my chest, but I was so glad to get them to nap! I hope this results in better behavior at the show...I will let y'all know!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: