Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lazy Sunday

We're enjoying a lazy Sunday, still in pj's, cleaning, playing and relaxing. And just as I was sitting here working on loading videos Sean popped up on my Skype! The call kept getting dropped and the video quality wasn't the best but all the kids were super happy to see him and talk to him. I was very happy too! :)



Things have been very busy, of course! The girls are doing great and loving school, they are totally fine being separated and they qualify for free hot lunches which they really like. Each day they get a choice of 4 entrees plus salad bar - fancy schmancy! It sounds strange but I had no idea having kids in school was so much work - homework, reading, paperwork, volunteering...taking them to school and picking them up each day. My days are certainly more quiet but when I pick up the girls at 3:35 it's a whirlwind to get everything done before bedtime!

This is another compilation video, and yes, in the second segment Russell is sticking his finger up Barretts nose!



No comments: