Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween time!

Everyone is very excited for Halloween this year! The girls now fully understand what it is and they chose their own costumes - Anna is Snow White and Madeline is a fairy, she says she's Snow White's fairy! My good friend, Kim, gave me a pirate costume for Russell. When I ask him if he's going to be a pirate this year he says "AARRGGHH", in true pirate style! Barrett has some cute halloween clothes, including a onesie that says "I Love My Mummy!" I, being more festive than usual bought some orange and black striped tights to wear with a black skirt and black shirt, that's about as dressed up as I get these days, HA

Russell is talking more and really, really enjoying all the pumpkins around this time of year, he calls them "Pum-meems" and he's getting all the good Halloween gargon down, trick or treat, Happy Halloween, as you saw above. I do not like blogger.com right now very much, they keep screwing up my video!

No comments: