Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Weekend...Friday!
















Friday evening the girls school had a carnival called Monster Mash. My former boss, Jo, joined us for the festivities! We made pizzas for dinner and walked to the school. Jo was very sweet and bought tickets for the girls to play games and do crafts - they even got ice cream! I'm sorry I don't have any video, my camera battery died and it got really dark, really fast and my video was lousy. Today Russell's speech clinic is having a little carnival too, so this afternoon we will check that out. I will try to take video! It is raining this morning so I think Russell might be a monkey instead of a pirate (it's a warmer costume). Anna is Snow White and Maddy is a fairy. For some reason they look a lot alike to me in these particular photos.










No comments: