Monday, August 23, 2010

Adjusting
















I think we are all adjusting nicely to the new house. As I type this the girls are playing soccer in our front "community yard". There is a little boy out front also who is kind of bugging them, blowing through a paper tube into their face, I don't know how old he is but his speech is pretty lousy, so I'm not sure what he is saying! I told them to ask him to stop, and if he didn't they could play out back. As of right now it looks like he's stopped and things are ok. Russell is upstairs napping. I finally got a PCM for him at Childrens and we are all going in at 2:10pm today to re-check his ears and hopefully get referrals to an ENT and Speech Therapist. I know he's going to freak out, but I know it needs to be done and asap so we can get his back to 100%. Barrett is sitting here in his bouncy seat, getting tired and starting to fuss a tiny bit. He's growing like crazy, such a little chunker! I'm trying to get the house in order and get used to life back on sea-duty! I'm glad we are here, I think this is going to be a great place for the kids to grow up!





No comments: