Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a little bit of each

This video about sums up the day. It all came to a point this evening, Madeline lost her first loose tooth, Anna's other loose tooth didn't quite make it out (but it's close!) and she was not too pleased! I can't believe they are old enought to lose teeth, it is very surreal to me, they are SO big! Russell is always willing to be on camera and Barrett is usually just chillin' out watching all the excitement. I think this video cought a pretty good overview of what this evening was like for me. Each of the girls also wrote letters to the tooth fairy (Sean and I decided that it will visit BOTH girls when a tooth is redeemed!) I will try to post pics of the letters later, I helped them decide what to write but they actually wrote the whole letters themselves, impressive! Today all the kids played out front with a bunch of other neighborhood kids, all very close to their ages. The girls did great and Rusty did too (he didn't run for the street, etc..), except for when it was time to go in (so I could cook dinner) he did not agree with me and made it well known, but oh well, I could also tell his ears were bugging him (he kept poking at them) so I didn't make too much of it. Barrett took a binki for a bit today, I'm not dead-set on encouraging it, but I do think with him sleeping on his tummy it helps keep his head turned and not too smooshed (which he prefers). They are all doing great, a whole lot of multimedia headed your way!!! :)



No comments: